Sign-Up Genius Online Class Registration Guidelines
Beginning with our June 13th show, the Deep South Stock Horse Show Association will be offering online class signup via Signup Genius software. We strongly suggest that all participants use online class signup and payment to lessen traffic at the registration desk during the show. We ask that all online registrants read the following guidelines in order to make the registration and payment process much easier.
- The link to the Signup Genius can be found at the DSSHSA website (www.dsshsa.org) under the “Show Schedule” page. Click this link to access the signup.
- Select the classes you wish to sign up for. Be sure to select the correct class according to your membership. Non-members should select only non-member classes. Members should select only member classes. If you intend to become a member, you should fill out the membership form found on the website under “Forms and Docs” and email it to email@example.com. This should be done before you complete the signup.
- If you intend to register for the entire front end section, the entire back end section, or the entire show, you should use the respective package selections found at the start of the signup. Do not select regular individual classes after this, as this is already included in the first package. A package is priced according to Deep South’s usual discounts.
- Note that novice classes are not included in the packages (as usual), so you should select those in addition to the chosen package.
- All members must select the registration fee (at the very top) in addition their classes. This is MANDATORY.
- Select all the classes you wish to sign up for. You may select more than one.
- When you have selected all of your classes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit and Sign Up”.
- Review your selection and make corrections as needed.
- Enter the personal information required.
- Select “sign up and pay now”.
- Enter your payment information.
- Be on the lookout for a confirmation email. This email will also contain instructions regarding how to make changes to your registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a confirmation of your signup and payment.
- If you intend to double point, you should complete the signup twice. At the end of the form, you should indicate the show number (1 or 2) in the Rider Name/Age slot in the following format:
Note the following:
- There is a small fee charged when using online registration.
- All registrations must be complete and paid for before 7 pm the night before the show.
- If there are issues regarding your online payment and/or you require a refund, the refunds will be issued in cash at the show.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines above. We appreciate your patience as we incorporate new technologies into our show routine.
The Deep South Stock Horse Show Association Board of Directors